Regardless of the type of business you are running, organization development is a key driver of success. Optimized organization structures and operating models, along with sound strategic and human capital planning are critical to ensuring leadership continuity and club viability. An authentic mission, vision, and values driving a compelling culture is critical, as well. Finally, systematic review and improvement of policies, procedures, and protocols rounds out our work in this area.
Why You Should Care
- Is the club’s mission, vision, and core values a true differentiator in the market?
- Is there a process in place for developing a sound 2-3 year strategic / business plan?
- Is the club’s governance structure and operating model supporting the business / strategic plan?
- Does the club have a strong organizational culture?
- Is there a plan to develop high-performing board members?
- Does the club have an approach to reviewing and improving its processes and procedures?
- Does the club leverage technology to improve communications and coaching support?
- Can leaders and staff explain the club member experience to prospective players and families?
- Does the club have a well-articulated leadership and staff talent strategy?
- organization/club philosophy
- strategic planning
- human capital planning
- organization design/governance structure
- stakeholder engagement
- club operating model
- club policies and procedures
- process improvement
- leadership/staff assessment, development, and feedback
- leveraging technology