Applying sound organization and business principles to the management of soccer clubs and organizations is what The Game Planners (TGP) are all about.
TGP is changing the paradigm for how clubs and organizations think about success!
The difference between an organization that gets adequate results and one that stands out is the ability to manage performance effectively. Using our Club Effectiveness Model (CEM), we guide our clients to better align the key organizational elements needed to succeed. We partner with our clients to identify and address those areas that will create an engaging experience for all stakeholders- and a more sustainable, healthy business.
At its core, The Game Planners' value proposition centers on helping clients clarify and optimize relationships between drivers such as organization development, business development, and player development, your stakeholders’ experience, and important outcomes, such as club brand, member retention, and financial stability.
Are you looking to grow your soccer organization? Refresh your brand? Navigate through periods of instability? Maximize the retention of players and coaches? Enhance community involvement? Improve continuity of board members? Link your business plan to more strategic, long-term goals? ....then TGP is the right partner for you.
Helping soccer organizations thrive is why The Game Planners (TGP) was formed
From over 100 years of collective youth soccer experience, we understand and have an appreciation for the real challenges that many youth soccer organizations experience. The Game Planners helps clients understand the most pressing needs of their clubs, and how to best use their resources to create an engaging club experience and an effective and viable business.
Here are just some of the areas in which we assist our clients:
- Retention and recruitment of players, coaches, and Board members
- Becoming an active and integrated member of the local community
- Developing long-lasting mutually beneficial partnerships, sponsorships, and marketing opportunities
- Providing top value for members’ fees
- Providing well-rounded competitive, developmental, and social environments for players
- Offering diversified programming for multiple stakeholders
- Ensuring continuity and productive board member teams and effective governance
- Aligning player development philosophies and training curricula
- Optimizing and activating club brand